Nosler & Speer .308 Bullets & 30-06 Brass

Catahoula

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
3 Boxes 200 grain Speer Grand Slam. One plastic box is broken as shown in pics.
1 full box and one partial box of 45 Nosler Partion 200 grain RN bullets.

$20 per box plus shipping. These will fit in a small flat rate box, so shipping for 1-4 boxes would be $7.00 Buy them all for $100 shipped.

100 pieces new Remington nickel plated 30-06 brass. $70 shipped.

Will be listed on other sites.

FullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:
The old style appear to have been machined and are the color of bronze. there is a groove around the bullet at the location of the partition. the new style are smooth and are more brass colored.

The old style appear to have been machined and are the color of bronze. there is a groove around the bullet at the location of the partition. the new style are smooth and are more brass colored.

Based on that info, these are the new style. There is a bullet on top of one of the boxes in the picture in the original post. Thanks!

My screen doesn't have sufficient clarity to show the subtle differences between the two, however the boxes were the style used when Nosler changed over the production method, so I was hoping for the old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewfdhdfgsfa

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?