Nosler .338 8mm 7mm Bullets

Smo1127

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
258
Reaction score
123
Nosler Accubonds .338 250gr (4) $65/50
.338 200gr (4) $65/50
7mm 160gr (3) $65/50
7mm 140gr (3) $65/50
Nosler Partitions 8mm 200gr (2) $75/50

Hornady 8mm 139gr Interlocks (2) 100
count boxes $90/100
8mm 170gr RN Interlocks (2)
100 count boxes (2) $90/100

Have .30 .375 also

IMG_7725.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nosler Accubonds .338 250gr (4) $65/50
.338 200gr (4) $65/50
7mm 160gr (3) $65/50
7mm 140gr (3) $65/50
Nosler Partitions 8mm 200gr (2) $75/50

Hornady 8mm 139gr Interlocks (2) 100
count boxes $90/100
8mm 170gr RN Interlocks (2)
100 count boxes (2) $90/100

Have .30 .375 also

View attachment 543448

All 8mm and 7mm is sold

Still have some of the 338 left
 
All 8mm and 7mm is sold

Still have some of the 338 left

250 gr .338 all gone
200 gr .338 still available 4 bags

Did find 3 bags Accubonds 7mm 160gr and 1 box of Partitions 140 gr
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,429
Members
170,325
Latest member
CynthiaMcm
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top