Northern Territory Advertisement

Dr Ray

AH legend
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6,534
Location
Cairns, Australia
Media
53
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
7
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
upload_2018-10-2_7-33-37.png


I think this ad says it all.
 
Is that Copper minor humor?
 
Australian humor - NT government is undertaking legal action for an authorized ad
It has been extremely effective though
 
Oh man that is hilarious :ROFLMAO: An my daughter informs me that this particular word is a normal part of the lexicon; kinda like Hello or maple syrup or hockey in Canada
 
Australian's language is, shall we say, colorful! The f word is so commonly used (by both males & females), it's ... like ...uhmmm, "normal".
I hear it everyday from people.
 
I take for granted how liberal we are with language until I meet people from other countries!

We don't walk around restaurants or formal occasions dropping f bombs everywhere but in daily life with mates its pretty big.

If i didn't call my mate a see you en tee or vice versa at least once during a catchup at the pub or at a bbq you'd be wondering what's wrong with the bugger.

Ironically, the word fanny has a very different meaning in Australia and is rarely used.

And there's some urbanites that argue Australia has no culture!
 
Oh boy!
 
CU Later!
 
Copper mine? I thought it was just text speak...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,807
Latest member
BoydGreenw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top