Nice to meet you all

mainer

New member
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
8
Location
Africa
Hi, just found the site and I’m excited to talk with everybody. I’ve been living in Africa for about a year, here and there. Heading to Zambia next, if it goes well I may settle there. It looks like Zambia has a relatively strong hunting and gun culture, I’m sure you all know a lot more about it than I do.

I spent most of my life in the northeastern US, I’ve enjoyed hunting deer, squirrels, various birds since age 8. I’m big into anything outdoors, hiking, motorcycle, exploring, etc. Also a bit of a gun collector, and a software nerd by trade.

Anyway happy to be here and learn as much as I can, maybe share what little knowledge I have as well. Thanks!
 
Welcome to AH. Lots of nice folks here.
Darrell
 
Welcome! Fellow New Englander here. Did you settle in Africa for work or by choice? How are you liking it?
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome! Fellow New Englander here. Did you settle in Africa for work or by choice? How are you liking it?
I am here by choice, so far I am very happy with Africa. I’m in rural Ghana right now, the weather is good, the people are nice, I have nothing to complain about.
 
Welcome to AH mainer! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
Johan
 
Hi, just found the site and I’m excited to talk with everybody. I’ve been living in Africa for about a year, here and there. Heading to Zambia next, if it goes well I may settle there. It looks like Zambia has a relatively strong hunting and gun culture, I’m sure you all know a lot more about it than I do.

I spent most of my life in the northeastern US, I’ve enjoyed hunting deer, squirrels, various birds since age 8. I’m big into anything outdoors, hiking, motorcycle, exploring, etc. Also a bit of a gun collector, and a software nerd by trade.

Anyway happy to be here and learn as much as I can, maybe share what little knowledge I have as well. Thanks!
welcome !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to you! Glad you're here!
 
Welcome to AH! Great people here!
 
Greetings mainer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I shall look forward to your postings about experiences in Africa, whichever country you visit and / or settle in.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,444
Messages
1,576,457
Members
170,588
Latest member
yooktoom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top