Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
In the news - NZ surgeons are told to deal with non-Caucasians first! This stems from the woke lot!

NZ has a treaty or something along those lines whereby Australia is trying to introduce "The Voice" as an advisory body to the Federal government. Very few details are provided except along the lines of - Vote Yes and then the Federal government will work it out! (Labor = Democrats : Liberals = Republicans in Australia so don't get the terms scrambled).

No cost details: no details on how the representatives are voted in and the paucity of details is alarming.

In Western Australia should you wish to dig down more than 50 cm (1.64 ft) you'll be required to have an Aboriginal adviser at $160 per hour to tell you how to proceed!

Obviously this captures farming land.

I believe that if the Voice comes in, this is what is likely to happen throughout the continent of Australia and its territories. One advocate is pushing to have us pay "rent" to the Aborigines because the first settlers took their land!

This is really concerning that this could happen.

What do readers think?

IMG_2811.jpeg

Saw this at the Doctors office this morning. USA USA USA!!!!

In the news - NZ surgeons are told to deal with non-Caucasians first! This stems from the woke lot!

NZ has a treaty or something along those lines whereby Australia is trying to introduce "The Voice" as an advisory body to the Federal government. Very few details are provided except along the lines of - Vote Yes and then the Federal government will work it out! (Labor = Democrats : Liberals = Republicans in Australia so don't get the terms scrambled).

No cost details: no details on how the representatives are voted in and the paucity of details is alarming.

In Western Australia should you wish to dig down more than 50 cm (1.64 ft) you'll be required to have an Aboriginal adviser at $160 per hour to tell you how to proceed!

I believe that if the Voice comes in, this is what is likely to happen throughout the continent of Australia and its territories. One advocate is pushing to have us pay "rent" to the Aborigines because the first settlers took their land!

What do readers think?
They want to make all the road signs bilingual as well but the few people who can speak it, ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. Be better to spend the funds fixing the roads.
We have enough trouble with foreign drivers who traditionally drive on the right side of the road causing crashes etc when coming here and driving on the left side of the road and they want to introduce road signs that will only make this problem worse.
NZ has been captured by the UN agenda of dividing peoples to keep us from kicking their "selected" not elected members from the "leadership/ownership positions.

They are bringing in the written signage (that is made up as they never had a written language and it was different in different areas of the country) in so many areas of the country and all the "official" people and the sychophants answer the phone in that same way as well as so much of radio and tv.

spoken Māori, listed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization as 'vulnerable', is only proficiently spoken by around one in 100 New Zealanders. Another 2.7 percent are able to hold a basic conversation, according to census figures - all up that's around 185,000 people.

Things are going to get ugly, all around the world. The leftists think that somehow igniting planet-wide tribal warfare will benefit them, when THEY are the ones that ALL the tribes hate the most.
Sharpen your machetes, that's what it's going to come down to.

What do readers think?
@Dr Ray
Being a Aboriginal person I'm more that likely voting no to the voice because as you said not enough information.
There are upwards if 500 different mobs in Australia so how can a SMALL group of people decide for so many different groups. There's to much nepotism in Aboriginal groups now and I can only see it getting worse.
We are custodians of the land NOT OWNERS of the land.
That digging a hole bullshit will have a big impact on mining if it is true.
To me the voice is a tokenistic attempt to pacify the Aboriginal people.
Look at the 1967 referendum it only gave Aboriginal people the right of citizenship NOT the right to vote.
As an Aboriginal person I feel we just want to have a fair and equitable playing field for ALL.
For fucks sake we are ALL Australians no matter what colour we are. We should ALL be treated with dignity and have pride in our heritage not try and divide our beautiful country.
My son even tho of Aboriginal descent NEVER plays the race card he wants to do things based on his merits not race. Even at school he turned down awards for the best Aboriginal student in his class. Most of the time he was the only Aboriginal student in the class and refused the tokenistic bullshit awards as Nd called them for what they were. Bullshit.
We just need to get along.
Bob

What do readers think?
I'm a 110% committed NO! voter, don't care who knows ...

A bit of history, and feedback here. During the 60s and 70s there was a strong proponent of Aussie Aboriginal rights making a lot of noise about land rights and so inhere in Australia; her name was/is Bobbie Sykes. We (our family) met her ex-husband, who told us that she was fathered during WW2 by a Negro serviceman on a Caucasian Lady; the circumstances are cloudy. When that news became public knowledge, she moved to the U S to study at one of the more prestigious University colleges, and continue her crusade.
In 1980, when I was driving around the southern States I gave a Navaho serviceman (Marine) a ride for a couple hundred miles. He asked me if I knew of her, and I told him of my knowledge. He than said words to the extent that she was visiting the tribal lands, "stirring" up the race card. As a member of his tribal council, he invited me back to his lands, regrettably I could not do so.
Nothing new under the sun, IMHO ...

A bit of history, and feedback here. During the 60s and 70s there was a strong proponent of Aussie Aboriginal rights making a lot of noise about land rights and so inhere in Australia; her name was/is Bobbie Sykes. We (our family) met her ex-husband, who told us that she was fathered during WW2 by a Negro serviceman on a Caucasian Lady; the circumstances are cloudy. When that news became public knowledge, she moved to the U S to study at one of the more prestigious University colleges, and continue her crusade.
In 1980, when I was driving around the southern States I gave a Navaho serviceman (Marine) a ride for a couple hundred miles. He asked me if I knew of her, and I told him of my knowledge. He than said words to the extent that she was visiting the tribal lands, "stirring" up the race card. As a member of his tribal council, he invited me back to his lands, regrettably I could not do so.
Nothing new under the sun, IMHO ...
This sounds like the darkies here in the US. They're always sniveling and whining about everything not being fair when they get the most and best free at the expense of the rest of us.

This is a couple of the petitions that have been circulating that many of us are signing to express our disgust at the way things are going but we know from experience that the lefty govt will not take note of major petition signings. Some years back there was over 60% of the population was against the proposed legislation to make parents smacking their children (when necessary and in moderation) but the commies bought it in anyway and the results are what they are now with kids out of control that would not have been as no one is allowed to discipline them now.
du.png

s.png

ss.png

What do readers think?
There is no way i will vote yes i am sick to death of all this left wing woke shit i despise the current labour government & every thing they stand for.

View attachment 541107
Saw this at the Doctors office this morning. USA USA USA!!!!

What complete bullshit. At least the Zulu patients, which are the majority in Northern KZN where I practice have absolutely NO time for the LGBTQ etc etc gender rubbish. Come up with that in a rural community here and get your throat slit or stoned to death. And since the ones not tolerating that are not white, straight, Christian males, it is perfectly accepted.

The world is becoming such a sad place. We will destroy ourselves in the need to be everything to everyone. By “ourselves” I mean the human race.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TodCrayton

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?