AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
newzealandsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
New Zealand Professional guides assoc, Safari Club international, Dallas Safari Club, Wild sheep foundation, Houston Safari Club, SCI Master Measurer
Hunted
New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Canada, U.S.A
We have an opening due to a postponement for April next season 2020. This month has been booked out with us since earlier this year so for the deer hunters this is an excellent opportunity to experience at least 3 deer ruts including Red Stag, Fallow Buck and Elk.
We will put a custom package together based on what experience your looking for.
New Zealand Safaris offers high quality, professionally guided hunts on some of the best privately owned land in the country.
Contact Jim Gibson for more details through here or web site https://newzealandsafaris.com/quote/
This date will not be open for long.

Image 8-12-16 at 8.33 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hunted with Jim a few years back and had a great time! He has incredible areas with lots of game and he is a great guy to hunt with! Being there that time of year is just a plus, where you can hear the fallows croaking alongside the stags roaring!

Last edited:
I hunted with Jim a few years back and had a great time! He has incredible areas with lots of game and he is a great guy to hunt with! Being there that time of year is just a plus, where you can hear the fallows croaking alongside the stags roaring!
Thanks Charles appreciate it, and we will get you back soon with some unfinished hunts I need to take you on.

Jim, I certainly hope to get back someday sooner than later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abctaxis247

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well