New to Forum

Glenn

Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life member, SCI Life member, Rowland Ward Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Numibia, South Africa
Hello,

We are new to this Forum and would like to say hello. We own and operate Woodcock Hill Inc. located in Benton, Pennsylvania USA and Thomas Bland & Sons Gunmakers Ltd. of London England and Benton PA. We have been to Africa several times and have been extremely fortunate to have connected with Kirabo Safaris in South Africa, Vidale Safaris in Zambia and KT Safaris in Zim. We ourselves have for many years taken shooting parties to Scotland on a yearly basis. Check out Thomas Bland & Sons for our shoots. Vidale Safaris at Fico Vidale Safaris and Kevin Thomas Safaris at www.ktsafaris.co.za. Hope to hear from other members of the SCI and NRA of which we are Life Members.

Welcome to AH Glenn! You have been a member for a long time, glad you decided to participate.

Glenn, glad you joined in.
Thrown some stories up on the site.

Welcome to the forum, Glenn.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Glenn.

Welcome to the forum Glenn.

nd

Glenn we look forward to having you post on the forum...

Welcome to AH. Scotland is one I would love to add to my list Upland Bird hunting and Roe deer that would be GREAT.:D

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your reply, interested in you shooting in Germany, I did some birds and roe deer there, years ago when I was with the Army. Had a great time there, lovely people. Scotland is great, have taken parties there for 30 years, we do 99 percent birds, roe and stag are set up on order. If you have a moment check our web site Thomas Bland & Sons and go to the Scotland page. We are off to Scotland the last week in October for Driven Birds. Where do you live? We are located in PA.

Cheers,

Glenn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArmandoQue

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!