AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
SA
Just received notice that an unknown generic newbie quoted one of my posts. What's up with that? The phantom posted "Thank you for your suggestion." Wait ... I don't recall making a suggestion in that post. So I opened it up completely and the sneaky bastard had edited my post that he was quoting to awkwardly insert a plug for some bullshit quack medicine.

I have reported it and mod should make it gone by now so no use linking to it. Just wanted everyone to be aware of this new tactic. Report when you find them.

This is an evolving and dynamic threat. Tough to keep ahead of them. Thanks for the heads up......FWB

The one glitch in this forum's format seems to be the "reply" function automatically inserts the original post in the replying post. The problem is the person replying can then edit the original poster's excerpt to say anything he wants. I'm also sure a stunt like that would be a direct route to the ejection seat button. The mods here are fairly tolerant but I suspect not of ultra-childish crap like that.

Phone calls, emails, websites, the news media, even private forums, no matter where you turn today I swear 98% of everything is a scam. IA, movie clips, photo shop everything is fake. That's the reason I like the wilderness, dogs and about 3 people.

Phone calls, emails, websites, the news media, even private forums, no matter where you turn today I swear 98% of everything is a scam. IA, movie clips, photo shop everything is fake. That's the reason I like the wilderness, dogs and about 3 people.
33337979777396047041718659509131.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindiGlass

Latest profile posts

thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?
1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe