AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC and SCI
Hunted
South Africa/Zimbabwe
For sale- Brand new, unfired, Rizzini Artemis 20 Gauge with 29" barrel. This shotgun was obtained in a trade with Royal Arms. The Rizzini website lists the MSRP at $4,645.00. I am offering this one for $3,500, shipped to the lower 48. Thank you for your consideration.

The Artemis features some of the best scroll engraving to come out of the world-renowned engraving house of Italy. We utilize a side plate receiver to highlight this beautiful artwork. The Rizzini factory artisans hand finish the engraving and put numerous hours of work into every shotgun. Battista Rizzini, himself, hand selects every piece of Turkish walnut wood that goes into our 26 line-per-inch precision checkered stocks. This makes the Artemis a must-have for your collection.

ARTEMIS FEATURES INCLUDE:

• GAUGE 20
  • Anodized Steel frame + sideplates
  • Rizzini mechanics – Box lock, automatic ejectors, single selective trigger
  • Side plate ornamental scroll | Lion detail on bottom
  • Rounded forend – 26 LPI checkering
  • Grade 2.5 Turkish Walnut stock | 26 LPI checkering | DROP 1 1/2″ – 2 1/4″ | LENGTH 14 5/8″
  • Prince of Wales grip
  • Nickel chrome steel barrels
  • Rib – vented
  • Barrel Length 29″
  • Chokes (5) nickel coated – FLUSH
  • Weight – 20ga 6.4 lbs
  • Rizzini ABS Case
IMG_5540.jpg
IMG_5553 (1).jpg
IMG_5551.jpg
IMG_5550.jpg
IMG_5549.jpg
IMG_5548.jpg
IMG_5545.jpg
IMG_5544.jpg
IMG_5541.jpg
IMG_5539.jpg
IMG_5540.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buckums

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?