New multi-country Africa Visa program

autofire

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia(3), RSA-Limpopo (1), East Cape (2), Botswana(4)
Just read the attached article. Apparently Namibia and perhaps other African countries plan to impose visa requirements, because USA requires visa. Zimbabwe and Zambia currently require visa to enter/exit. This would proposal would make travel much easier.
https://www.travelandtourworld.com/...gen-style-single-visa-driving-tourism-sector/.

I did the Brazil thing back in 2015 and it was a royal pain. I had to trek into NYC, sit in the BR embassy, submit all the paperwork, then they stapled something onto a page in my passport which caused issues at every airport I went to.

Hopefully, it's more streamlined than that.

Brazil no longer requires a Visa. My buddy just arrived there on Sunday.

Brazil no longer requires a Visa. My buddy just arrived there on Sunday.

Correct. They did away with it in 2018-2019 I think? I'm just saying, when it was in place, the process was definitely a royal pain. Hopefully the African process isn't like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NildaBarre

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?