csmcclain

Reaction score
Hey all!

I have been a reader for a while, so I’m finally joining. I live in Texas, but we’re moving back to Mississippi soon. I’m blessed to have a wife and job that allows me to spend weeks in the field every year hunting many species across America. I have finally booked my first and second safaris, and I’m already trying to plan my third! Looking forward to asking plenty of questions and learning from many of you.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!!

Greetings csmcclain,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunting reports.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day! Welcome!! Enjoy living the dream!
Regards,
Johan

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH csmcclain!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, glad you have trips already booked, be sure and write up a hunt report

Welcome welcome welcome

Hey all!

I have been a reader for a while, so I’m finally joining. I live in Texas, but we’re moving back to Mississippi soon. I’m blessed to have a wife and job that allows me to spend weeks in the field every year hunting many species across America. I have finally booked my first and second safaris, and I’m already trying to plan my third! Looking forward to asking plenty of questions and learning from many of you.
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QSGAli3189

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?