Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forum, I have been shooting since ten years old, now 42 everything from single barrel shotguns to 50 cal long range rifles.

Most of my shooting is U.K. deer stalking with some in Eastern Europe. Currently contemplating my first hunting trip to africa

Greetings johnsonjerry2346,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Good day to you! Welcome to AH!
Johan

Welcome aboard!

Hi all,
New to the forum, I have been shooting since ten years old, now 42 everything from single barrel shotguns to 50 cal long range rifles.

Most of my shooting is U.K. deer stalking with some in Eastern Europe. Currently contemplating my first hunting trip to africa
Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Hi all,

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChangDimon

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia