New member, Simone Huntress

What do you think about woman hunters?

  • Yes

    Votes: 43 95.6%
  • No

    Votes: 2 4.4%

  • Total voters
    45
Welcome to AH, best of luck in the competition.
 
Welcome to the forum Simone!

Its nice to have more Ladies joining the industry, where are you planning to take the course?

Regards
 
Welcome to the community Simone! Good luck with the competition!
 
Welcome to AH Simone!!
 
Good luck with the competition!!! And welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome! Glad you are here!
 
Welcome to AH Simone! Good to have you with us and all the best with your exam.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and good luck in the competition and success with the school and your career.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Simone!
 
Howdy Simone! Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome, African huntress wow...o_O:LOL:...remember that it's a lifestyle profession and no negative aspects from my side this time, only wish you best of luck, buy the way I hear that Natasha Illum-Berg stop working as PH, she is concentrate on tv shows instead.... looks like female PH and tv-shows do have something in common !:D
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,790
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top