New Member from Pennsylvania

randallg

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hey everyone. I stumbled across your site whilst looking for a place to sell a pair of boots and was surprised to see the volume and variety of topics on the site.

It's been over 20 years since I last visited South Africa and I still enjoy looking over the pictures and thinking about those trips. Maybe now that I'm retired I could end up traveling there again. In the meantime, I still have a keen interest in Africa and often watch the live safari streaming that hits my FB page.

This site looks like such an amazing resource!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH randallg! Glad you found us and enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH randallg. For a fact, this site is full of hunting related subjects. Gear, guns, ammo, places to go etc. Enjoy your visits to the site, I know I do.
 
Nice to have you here, Welcome
 
Giday randallg and welcome to the AH forums.
 
Hello randallg,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Potter County (PA) Stumpjumper Here... At least for my first 17 years...
Welcome aboard AH!
 
Hello and :S Welcome:

Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,811
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top