New member From Ohio

Giday Jesse and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello. Glad to join this forum. I am an outdoor sportsman who love hunting very much.
Welcome to AH!!! I’m sure you’ll find a suitable Christmas gift on here ;-).

Have a blessed Christmas! Looking forward to discussing your passions on this forum!

Best as always,
Jaco Strauss
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH JesseGDeluca!
 
Welcome to AH. Feel free to ask questions and may you enjoy the forum.
 
JesseGDeluca, welcome to the AH forum! Hope you enjoy all the great info on here. Looking forward to your input.
 
Hi Jesse, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH.
Share some hunting stories when you get a moment.
 
Welcome to the AH community!
 
Welcome aboard JesseG. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you dream or think about hunting Africa? If so, do you have a timeframe in mind? What would you like to hunt on your FIRST safari?
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side. If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,772
Members
169,617
Latest member
VGYDexter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top