New member from Missouri

Jeff505

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Messages
432
Reaction score
2,086
Media
21
Member of
Big game hunters St. louis
Hunted
Canada, Namibia, Zambia,Zimbabwe this August
I try and stay away from my phone and computer as much as possible, however this website has been very informative and enjoyable. Heading to Zimbabwe in late August god willing.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
I try and stay away from my phone and computer as much as possible, however this website has been very informative and enjoyable. Heading to Zimbabwe in late August god willing.
Welcome to AH
 
Jeff505, welcome to the AH forum! I hope you will write up a report on your Zim hunt? Have a grand Africa adventure!
 
I try and stay away from my phone and computer as much as possible, however this website has been very informative and enjoyable. Heading to Zimbabwe in late August god willing.
I sure hope that you aren’t going with anyone I know! :A Tease:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I sure hope that you aren’t going with anyone I know! :A Tease:
To let everyone else know on this forum, Doug and I have hunted together for years. This will be our forth African trip. Our wives both think we are a good influence upon one another, we find humor in this.
 
I don’t always go to Africa, but when I do, I go with Jeff.

3A3C341F-9EBE-4832-8C1F-6E5D27B900C7.jpeg
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Doug and I are from St. Louis county, Sunset hills and Fenton.
 
Welcome Jeff,
Hope all goes well in august! What’s on the list this time around?
I lived in STL for a few years but relocated to Cape Girardeau.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy your hunt with Doug! Give us a report when your there.
 
Doug and I each are taking a 375 H &H for plains game from a pain standpoint Doug has a 458 Lott and I have a 505 Gibbs for buffalo.
 
Giday Jeff and welcome to the A H forums
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,342
Members
170,265
Latest member
lillianlindseyy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top