New Mauser 98 actions?

Rell

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
305
Reaction score
789
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Does Mauser sell just actions or in the white barreled actions to the trade?
 
Does Mauser sell just actions or in the white barreled actions to the trade?
Do a search on this forum. I have seen Mauser magnum actions (no barrel) for sale for around $4500.
 
That’s a good question. I don’t know if Mauser (the company) is selling the new M98s they are making or not. Only know of the other top makers, Mayfair, FZH, etc.

I’d think if there were a desire they’d be happy to, but not sure.
 
I don‘t think so. Although I do know that they are currently supplying John Rigby & Co. You can get good quality Mauser actions from:
1) Mayfair Engineering
2) FZH
3) Waffen Prechtll
4) Granite Mountain Arms ( the very best, in my opinion )
 
I don‘t think so. Although I do know that they are currently supplying John Rigby & Co. You can get good quality Mauser actions from:
1) Mayfair Engineering
2) FZH
3) Waffen Prechtll
4) Granite Mountain Arms ( the very best, in my opinion )
I have a couple of the GMA actioned rifles, love them but I like the idea of something on one of the current actions.
 
I have a couple of the GMA actioned rifles, love them but I like the idea of something on one of the current actions.
But Granite Mountain Arms is still in business, aren’t they ?
 
Yes, I was told one of the key employees passed away and it’s kind of a one man shop again though.

I just like the idea of a new custom rifle on a current production Mauser action.
 
Yes, I was told one of the key employees passed away and it’s kind of a one man shop again though.

I just like the idea of a new custom rifle on a current production Mauser action.

Rigby will certainly make you a bespoke rifle on a new Mauser action.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,748
Members
170,159
Latest member
MagdaleBell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top