New guy

Welcome to AH! The members/experts here will answer any and all questions you may have regarding hunting, firearms, ammo, reloading, etc. There is a plethora of wisdom, experience and knowledge here. Use it wisely grasshopper.

Welcome to AH shootersss!

Welcome to AH! The members/experts here will answer any and all questions you may have regarding hunting, firearms, ammo, reloading, etc. There is a plethora of wisdom, experience and knowledge here. Use it wisely grasshopper.
Where did you get the grasshopper from.
Krish

G'day from Australia.
There will be many more members along to welcome you yet.

Welcome mate, you will find a bunch of friendly and knowledgeable people here, Also as someone new I know I have. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

shootersss, welcome to the AH forum!

Welcome to AH!

Where did you get the grasshopper from.
Krish
I suspect from an old TV series Kung -Fu. "Grasshopper" was the "Master's" nickname for a neophyte Shaolin priest in training.

BTW welcome aboard Shootersss. AH is sort of like an Encyclopedia, i.e. chock full of knowledge. Look up a subject using the Search function, If you can't find an answer to your questions, just ask. In the meantime please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or plans of hunting Africa, if so what and when?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuldaCash

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg