New guy in school!

Welcome Christo,
Have you been to africa yet?
 
Welcome aboard Christo.

nd
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Christo!
 
We ale always looking for new found blood. welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to AH, Christo
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Christo,

Welcome to the podium of AH.com. Looking forward to your inputs...

All the best

Monish
 
Welcome Christo you will find that there are no better sites then AH, feel free to tell us about the area your from and Where you've hunted be sure to add pics with the stores if you have any WE LOVE PICS.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,384
Messages
1,574,727
Members
170,152
Latest member
babykidsstore
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top