New guy from La

Welcome aboard! Congrats on booking the safari. Where you going? Which La are you from?
 
Welcome & good luck in Africa.
 
Welcome to AH flemgunner! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome! Please share details where and what you are going for.
 
Ive actually got a friend who hooked me up. We are going to the lompopo (sp) region and do a little traveling around the area as he knows folks down there.
As for what Im gonna hunt I have no idea, I havent hunted for about 30 yrs. As fate would have it before my buddy got in touch with me about this I built a 375 H&H, so Im gonna bring that along with me.
 
Welcome!
 
I should add Ive been to the horn region quite a bit (Dj) but that wasnt for hunting. Im sure the region and people are very different in the south so any advice yall have would be great
 
Which outfit are you hunting with up in Limpopo?

To be honest Im not sure. My bud asked me if I wanted to go down and hunt with him and I jumped at it. He said something about 7 animals but I may, or may not have had a couple drinks when we had that conversation. I know we are staying with a friend of his at least part of the time and out hunting/touristin the rest of the time
 
Just keep in mind that by law, as a foreigner, you have to hunt with a registered outfitter, guided by a licensed Professional Hunter, otherwise it will be an illegal hunt.
All the best with your trip.
 
Welcome, glad to have you, but I think you have a lot to learn from this site before your trip. Primarily paperwork with your outfitter and to get your .375 into the country, and back into the U.S, And oh yes, start shooting that .375 H&H every weekend at the range.....Good Luck!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top