New from Florida

Welcome Erik...Hogs and deer are a good place to start!
 
Welcome to AH Erik! Start planning now and one of these days you will make it to Africa!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Erik7181. Most of us hunt deer and hogs as well. Doing so keeps you tuned up for the "good stuff." What species of African game were you thinking about hunting?
 
Well I’m sure evryone grew up wanting to hunt the big 5. I’m not sure how realistic that is. I’m planning on buying a CZ safari classic in .375 H&H hopefully within the year.
I’m still new to hunting but I have 3 animals already bagged.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Well I’m sure evryone grew up wanting to hunt the big 5. I’m not sure how realistic that is. I’m planning on buying a CZ safari classic in .375 H&H hopefully within the year.
I’m still new to hunting but I have 3 animals already bagged.

CZ(s) have a penchant for not feeding properly. Have you looked at Winchester's Mod. 70 Safari Express in 375 H&H? If not I'd recommend doing so. Reason being, they generally function properly and shoot well.
 
Welcome To AH Erik! You will enjoy our community.
 
Welcome to the start of your journey to Africa.
 
Hi Erik, welcome to AH !
 
Hello & welcome @Erik7181,

I reside down here in South Florida myself in the greater Ft. Lauderdale area. Feel free to contact me anytime if I can be of assistance. Enjoy the forums here on AH.com...! Lot's of great folks here all eager to help.
 
CZ(s) have a penchant for not feeding properly. Have you looked at Winchester's Mod. 70 Safari Express in 375 H&H? If not I'd recommend doing so. Reason being, they generally function properly and shoot well.
I hadn’t looked at the Winchester m70 but I have and will do some research as iv always been a big Winchester fan. I hunt deer with a 2006 1895 30-06
 
Welcome. I’m in the Orlando area. Happy to help as well. 1895, very cool!
 
Welcome aboard! Be careful, the sirenes are calling.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top