Website
www.youtube.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa
If you're a fan of big 2 blade heads...this one is worth a look. Best price to performance ratio I've seen.

Based on your earlier review of the Crimson Talon Cleaver, I just ordered a 3 pack of the 200gr to try out and play with..

I didnt realize until I got the emailed receipt that Kore Kut Technologies is located in Melissa, TX... thats literally just a few miles down the road from me.. I actually roll through Melissa about once a week on the way to one of the trap and skeet fields we frequent..

Assuming they perform as advertised, I might have a favorite new broadhead.. (love the idea of supporting a small time, hometown business)..

That's great. We just moved to Melissa a few months ago :)

The next time I roll out that way to visit Buccee's or hit the skeet field I'll shoot you a PM.. burgers or a strong cup of coffee are on me! :)

Had a chance to shoot the 200gr Crimson Talon Cleavers this weekend... Im super impressed with them so far... Ive only shot them to 30 yards.. but they impact alongside my field points at 20 and 30 perfectly.. and hit the broadhead block hard and penetrate deep... Im excited to take them to South Africa with me in a few weeks and see how they do against something like a wildebeest or a zebra (or whatever comes into the blind area)..

I was impressed enough that I just ordered some 150gr cleavers for my wife to try out with her bow.. and might consider using those on my lighter "deer and pig" arrows that I plan on building for this season... (they wont be light.. but will be lighter than what I built for medium/heavy PG for this trip)...

thanks again for all of the reviews you do.. I find the information and the ability to compare and contrast products using the same tests and metrics very valuable..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelvaRancl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.