New AH fashion

buck wild

AH legend
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
2,888
Reaction score
6,909
Location
Texas
Media
368
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
2
Europe
2
Member of
SCI Life member, SCI Brush Country Chapter, DSC, Puro Pinche Low Fence
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Bulawayo, Zim; Czech Republic; Tirol, Austria; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
So I'm not a big cap fan but I do love me some visor, so much so on another Texas hunting site I was referred to as Visor Joe for a while :LOL: With a few of my proprietary techniques, I was able to turn my recent AH cap into appropriate and suitable head wear. Now it's worthy of my beautiful head of locks :p

IMG_1013[1].JPG
IMG_1014[1].JPG
IMG_1011[1].JPG
IMG_1002[1].JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have Mercy man!
 
Hope you weren’t wearing it when it fell into the chipper! Lol.
 
Ingenious I am laughing so hard! That's real devotion to AH to convert your cap.
 
My dog could do that!
 
Looks like Corys hat from Shockies shows only Nosler
 
I have honestly never seen one of those. Jerome, this is what you should give away at the next AH DSC dinner!!!
 
choice of hair colors i presume.
 
Never wear caps, I always wear visors....probably not a good idea with receding hairline....but, that’s how I roll. So I understand. I would buy at least 20 AH visors if made available.....just saying. Can we get a movement going here for production?
 
I'll bet with a hat like that you get a free bowl of Soup (Caddyshack)
 
Reminds me of that old joke. "You need two of them, one to go to the bathroom on, another to cover it up with". Not that I would treat an AH cap that way. At least you are using it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,433
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top