New African hunting documentary (German Made)

buck wild

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado

A few, new twists I haven't seen in other documentaries. Of course it is always hard to get the WHOLE debate covered in 45 minutes but it does seem we never get ALL the faucets of our side communicated clearly and thoroughly.

Actually not bad. The last line that conservation costs a lot of money and it has to come from somewhere is the bottom line. I’m biased but it does seem that at least hunters put the money down. Others not so much. I recently asked a coworker who doesn’t like hunting how much money they put towards animal conservation this year. The answer was $0. I added up the thousands I’ve spent on tags, licenses, trophy fees etc. all I got as an answer was “well you should just give the money for nothing in return.” Sorry but if I am spending money I want an experience or other item in return. Guess I’m selfish.

Yep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith_91

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED