Need a little help with my website

ChrisT

AH enthusiast
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
281
Reaction score
223
Deals & offers
30
Media
14
Articles
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
Hello AH friends,

It appears there is a problem with my website which is preventing some users from accessing my website.

I am trying to determine the source of the problem and have it fixed and for this I need your help.

Please see if you get access to my website and if you don't, please send me your IP address privately so that I can refer this to my hosting company and get the problem solved. Needless to say, this matter is of rather great concern to me.

I'd appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
 
No issues for me Chris.
Hope you can work it out.
 
its workin g in southern Australia mate
l like your idea of horse back hunting in Africa
im going back to read into that a bit more .
where isn't it working?
 
it works here for me
 
It loads for me here in Namibia.
 
HI Chris and Sabina and Ashley, Even Loads in Tropical Minnesota
 
Many thanks to all those who have responded. Hopefully the issue has been resolved.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum Jerome.
 
Works fine in Spain.
 
It works fine in the U.K. too.
 
working fine here in iowa
 
Hey Chris Half the State of Iowa replied
 
opened right up no issues
 
Thanks again to all those who replied here on the public forum and privately. It appears that due to a technical error my hosting company blocked certain IP addresses which prevented users from accessing my website. At this stage we are aware of users in Denmark and some countries in the European community being affected.

The problem seems to have been resolved but if anyone else has a problem please let me know.

Thanks for your support.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top