Namibia taxidermist

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
6,903
Reaction score
7,523
Location
Georgia
Media
204
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
13
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey guys, just wanted to give a shout out to King’s Taxidermy in northern Namibia. All of my trophies arrived in very good condition to the tanner I was informed yesterday. As we know this can be an issue so if anyone needs dip and pack in that area I would highly recommend them.

A60F24E3-CEB6-4B7A-A739-A99A3626A850.jpeg
4E93A3A6-E691-4CCA-8A14-E45C3F7F0F4F.jpeg
FA7BD81B-B3C2-48BA-B3A2-F423FDB7D85D.jpeg
24F36F36-5B6C-4D46-92D7-8224A57F08D4.jpeg
18AB1428-90EF-41CE-A559-F1F2FC722ED6.jpeg
74B187B6-6A2E-4AEC-9112-B89FD97B6852.jpeg
66F25D51-6C48-42AD-9C94-DC4E67419E6D.jpeg
DEAA2606-1DB0-4253-A86C-9AE32F9F1C66.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I used King's in 2016 and had 9 trophies shoulder mounted in my garage in 8 months and was pleased with the work.
 
King’s handled my d&p on last year’s safari. I saw a lot of their mounts and they looked great. They delivered a full mount lion to the lodge while I was there and it had great detail.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top