NAMIBIA: Nice Namibian Leopard Hunted This Month

kstrain

AH member
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
36
Media
4
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, Muzuri Safari Club
L1010161.JPG
L1010162.JPG
 
Damn nice cat. Congrats. What’s the story?
 
Congratulations!
 
WOW! I like him?
 
I’m so jealous! Congratulations! Story , outfit, etc please!
 
Great Trophy!
 
that is one nice kitty,lol.
Awesome trophy sir!!!
report, please :D Pop Popcorn:
 
Nice cat, congrats !
 
Fantastic cat, congrats!
 
Wow, what a leopard, and now for the rest of the story.
 
That first picture is stunning to me. Nice cat!

As the others have stated, I think reading the details would be fascinating.
 
What a handsome cat!!! Congratulations!
 
That's a stud! Congrats.
 
It's a beauty for sure! Details would finish the story for us!
 
The Leopard was shot on June 10th 2018, two hours south west of Windhoek, in the Khomas area, on a 109,000, unfenced ranch.
The same Leopard came to bait the previous year, but did not present himself for a shot. We used a hind quarter of a Zebra for bait, and had several hits on the game camera, prior to shooting him . I have Leopard hunted, on and off for 17 years in Namibia, to date this is the largest Cat shot over bait on this ranch.
10 plus years ago when dog hunting Leopards was legal, the largest Namibian SCI record book Leopard, was shot on this mountain ranch.
 
Congrats on a nice cat!
 
Very nice cat.
 
The Leopard was shot and wounded. The next morning when we came in to look for blood spoor, we found him 200 yards from the bait, with his left side partially eaten by a brown hyena!!
With his side missing, he weighed in at 68 KG.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,870
Members
170,399
Latest member
ReganColle
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top