NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Engelbrecht Safaris?

Osama Mahdi

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Greetings,
Has anyone hunted with engelbrecht safaris - namibia or have any info or feedback back?
Any information will be greatly helpful and appreciated.

Kind regards!

I looked at going with them a few years back. Ended up doing a different hunt. Corresponded with them through a few emails. Never heard anything negative in my looking into them. Again, that was a few years back. All that to say that they have been around a few years and I did consider hunting with them after looking into them. For what that’s worth.
At the time I was looking at them, they were hunting in an area of north eastern Namibia where it didn’t seem many other outfits hunted. What is that got you looking at them?

I looked at going with them a few years back. Ended up doing a different hunt. Corresponded with them through a few emails. Never heard anything negative in my looking into them. Again, that was a few years back. All that to say that they have been around a few years and I did consider hunting with them after looking into them. For what that’s worth.
At the time I was looking at them, they were hunting in an area of north eastern Namibia where it didn’t seem many other outfits hunted. What is that got you looking at them?
The man running it seems to be very experienced with exceptional quality of trophies.

Thanks a lot for your information!

I had several emails with him, seemed like a real nice guy and have heard good things about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NQOWendi88

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles