Myles McCallum Injured by Buffalo

sureshot375

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I was hunting In the Save until this morning. My PHs received word that Myles McCallum had been injured by a buffalo. I don’t have any details other than he was air evacuated to hospital.

Praying for everyone involved.

Maybe some of you all who are in the know can share details.

Terrible news! My prayers are with Myles and his family.

I was hunting In the Save until this morning. My PHs received word that Myles McCallum had been injured by a buffalo. I don’t have any details other than he was air evacuated to hospital.

Praying for everyone involved.

Maybe some of you all who are in the know can share details.
Praying....

Has a concussion & some minor injuries. Probably very sore. This is the info that was relayed to me minutes ago. Not verified.

ENCOURAGING UPDATE! I'M GONNA KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM.

Oh wow...more details when you can. Glad it's not worse! Prayers for Myles and his family. He's a great guy.

A number of years ago, Alan Shearing who guides for CMS was hammered badly by a buff on a hunt. He took some time off for surgeries and has been back in the field for years now with many industry awards to his credit. CMS is no stranger to danger. I just wish for quick recovery! Stay safe out there.

Wow, I hope Myles recovers quickly from a bad scrape that could have been a whole lot worse. I’m thankful we are not hearing about the case of a whole lot worse!
And thank you to those who have posted the updates of his condition.

This turned out a lot better than was initially feared. First word was Myles had been unconscious for a bit, had head injuries and had to be evacuated by helicopter. Now, after about 1/2 day after the incident, word came that he has a concussion, cuts and bruises on his face & head but no internal injuries. It could have been far worse.

This coming only about a week after Buzz posted video of nearly getting it from a wounded bull, they’ve already had a season full of close calls and the season is barely halfway through. Best wishes for safe hunting the rest of the way. They’re good people!

As already stated about as good as it could be given the circumstances. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.
Bruce

I got this in a forward earlier today…

Dear Members,

A couple days ago Myles Mcallum was tracking a wounded buffalo that charged and unfortunately Myles went at it head to head and was knocked unconscious. The client with Myles had the presence of mind to shoot the animal before too much damage was done and thankfully Myles is recovering well.

I spoke to Buzz Charlton today whom has asked to extend our thanks and gratitude to ACE Air & Ambulance whom provided the Medivac out.

With kind regards,
John Laing
Vice Chairman

Prayers for a speedy recovery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelicaMa

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]