Mule deer are dangerous game!

Very unusual behavior especially pre rut-the dogs were not helping either. Hope she has a quick recovery

She walks out and spooks a (likely) sleeping deer. Then the damn dog pisses the deer off and then she decides to try and bash an agitated buck with her bag. Not good.
Hope everyone recovers, including the deer.

She walks out and spooks a (likely) sleeping deer. Then the damn dog pisses the deer off and then she decides to try and bash an agitated buck with her bag. Not good.
I completely agree. I’ll just add that epitomizes my opinion of most little dogs. A little guy complex that doesn’t help anything when sh!t gets real.

The deer was euthanized for displaying aggressive behavior :cautious:

How in the AF does somebody who lives in WYO not understand all wild animals are potentially dangerous? Did she just move there from Frontierland?

Any animal that comes in contact with humans in this or similar manner will be killed by the fish and game. I suspect they also took brain samples to check for cwd, rabies and other issues. Euthanized is a nice way to say they shot it. . .

How in the AF does somebody who lives in WYO not understand all wild animals are potentially dangerous? Did she just move there from Frontierland?
The sheep are also moving to Wyoming, they figure that Colorado is too full.

@JimP ................that could work out well. Sheep are highly prized in Wyoming......FWB

The deer was euthanized. I doubt he'll be recovering.

She probably moved from from LA, Kalifornia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnyHicks

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?