Mr. Marvin's Eland

htx519

AH fanatic
Reviews
18
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
617
Reaction score
921
Deals & offers
36
Media
459
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
7
USA/Canada
2
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
We are proud to congratulate Mr. Marvin on the completion of his spiral slam with a great old eland bull taken with his crossbow. Mr. Marvin and his family are long-time Limcroma clients who have since become great friends and extended family. Please enjoy the short teaser clip of Mr. Marvin's success.....

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top