Montana Rifle Company Left Hand 416 Rem Mag

LES7

AH veteran
Reaction score
guns I don’t want to sell posting #3. My shoulders are shot and I won’t shoot this one.
CRF with really good fiber optic sights. Had a synthetic stock. Got a Winchester safari style, all you have to do is sand/ notch bolt release area and chamber area by recoil lug. Look like it will fit nice. All that is included, or you can go with synthetic. I’ll ship 40 rounds 300gr swift separate.
I will list on another site soon. Just giving you guys a chance first.
$3500.00 OBO

IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0419.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg
IMG_0421.jpeg
IMG_0422.jpeg
IMG_0423.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have been high let’s go $3000 OBO with Cartridges included in price

I’ve got a Stainless in 416 by MRC that shoots great but mine has the bolt on the starboard side.

OK Thank you...just checking if I would get lucky.

Listed on another site. I would rather sell in this group.

Did the wood M70 stock sell as well or would that be for sale now? I’d be interested if it is for sale. Thanks

Did the wood M70 stock sell as well or would that be for sale now? I’d be interested if it is for sale. Thanks
Yes that was part of the package. I do have 1 used and 2 other new win stocks. Not the double “cross bolt” style of the safari, I believe you wanted

IMG_0459.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was looking for the double cross bolt safari style. Appreciate you responding and congrats on the sale, somebody got a great deal.

I might have been high let’s go $3000 OBO with Cartridges included in price
Fair price. That's about what I paid for my Montana Alaskan 404, incl Redding dies, a box of DGX bullets, and about 20 brass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NataliaSwe

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here