Model 70 Super Grade Find

COSA

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 14, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
163
Media
24
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Been keeping my eye out for one of these for years, and finally found a stock I liked. With the veteran discount and rebate, I'm feeling like I got a "rich man's rifle" for a steal. Now to see how the 7mm Mag shoots, leaning towards a Swaro Z3 4-12 to top off.
IMG_1249.jpg
IMG_1250.jpg
 
Good for you! Congrats!
 
Great find. Happy for you!
 
Congrats on the new addition!
 
That's a beauty!
I have the Model 70 Super Grade Maple 300 winmag and love it. It's been on 2 trips to South Africa.
You are going to love your new rifle.
 
you could buw a mcmillan or hs precision stock and keep the wood original new, and have an improved rifle to boot.
with that rifle you do not need another calibre up until 9.3mm or 375.
bruce.
 
Beautiful stock. Congradulations finding the stock to your liking. Worth the wait. Happy hunting.
Krish.
 
Gosh that is good looking wood Cosa, i like that it is matt, probably far more serviceable.
 
Nice looking rifle, glad you found it, sometimes the wait is worth it and it looks like yours was, how’s it shoot?
 
No doubt, you've gained possession of a beautiful piece of "timber." Please keep us posted re. any further developments.
 
Very nice - Congrats on the new addition!
 
Very nice indeed!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,966
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top