Mod 70 416 Rem Mag On Gunbroker

Papabear55

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
431
Reaction score
361
Media
16


Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.01.34 AM.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.01.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.01.37 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.01.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.01.40 AM.png
    779.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
With the seller having an A (+6), it could be "chicken farmers" with a new screen name waiting to defraud another buyer? But, with the starting bid at 3K, probably not. I still wouldn't bid on it.
 
With the seller having an A (+6), it could be "chicken farmers" with a new screen name waiting to defraud another buyer? But, with the starting bid at 3K, probably not. I still wouldn't bid on it.

+1

GB is loaded with scammers and honestly IMO this post should be taken down. I sure would hate to see/help someone get scammed out of $3000.
 
+1

GB is loaded with scammers and honestly IMO this post should be taken down. I sure would hate to see/help someone get scammed out of $3000.
+1. I noticed not surprisingly there are no bidders. Probably cause it starts at $3k? Given the starting bid, it's probably not a scam, but I'm not that much of a gambler to want to bid. Seems I've seen that tablecloth in photos of rifles for sale on GB before? Probably legit, but not enough for me. Bidders beware!
 
+1

GB is loaded with scammers and honestly IMO this post should be taken down. I sure would hate to see/help someone get scammed out of $3000.
I understand the sentiment, but i assure you that my post is not a scam. Just trying to get back what I have into it. And if it doesn't sell then oh well lol
 
It's my rifle lol, i just don't use GB much

You probably should have started with that. Lots of people wouldn't touch a $3000 rifle from someone on GB with only 6 sales.

I recently saw a scam happen on a Schoenauer rifle I bid on only two days prior so my radar is up.

Good luck with the sale.
 
It's my rifle lol, i just don't use GB much
Nevermind then! Sorry! Your definitely not chicken farmers! It's a very fair deal then! Buyers, including myself, are just a little "bid shy" on GB lately.
 
I
You probably should have started with that. Lots of people wouldn't touch a $3000 rifle from someone on GB with only 6 sales.

I recently saw a scam happen on a Schoenauer rifle I bid on only two days prior so my radar is up.

Good luck with the sale.
I honestly didn't think about it, posted it on here as a second thought while doing other things.

Also I'm glad you didnt get got! I've luckily been able to avoid scams on the few online purchases I've made
 
Nevermind then! Sorry! Your definitely not chicken farmers! It's a very fair deal then! Buyers, including myself, are just a little "bid shy" on GB lately.
Lol no problem, that's why i rarely buy and sell on GB. I tend to do most of my business in person, but locally the bigger guns move pretty slow so i post some of them on GB. Sold my ruger no1 in 500ne on there to a guy here before moving back up, broke my heart
 
Lol no problem, that's why i rarely buy and sell on GB. I tend to do most of my business in person, but locally the bigger guns move pretty slow so i post some of them on GB. Sold my ruger no1 in 500ne on there to a guy here before moving back up, broke my heart
I hear you. Where I live, the larger bores are MIA and no buyer will give you what they are worth. Good choice listing it on GB. Good luck on the sale!
 
I hear you. Where I live, the larger bores are MIA and no buyer will give you what they are worth. Good choice listing it on GB. Good luck on the sale!
I appreciate it! Trying to find what i want around here has been difficult as well. Seen some tempting offers but i may have to buy new, ugh
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,641
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top