McMillan Heritage LH CRF .375 H&H For Sale

Tanks

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I had ordered this rifle a while ago and NEVER even fired it, so for all practical purposes it is brand new. It has been a safe queen ever since I received it.

Here are the build specifications:
  • LH G30 CRF 3-Position safety .375 H&H
  • Jewel Trigger
  • 24" barrel 1-12 twist
  • Heritage Stock
  • 14" LOP w/ 1" Decelerator
  • 1" sling swivel
After I ordered it, McMillan quit offering CRF actions as an option, and the 3-Position safety is an optional upgrade. It can be yours for $5,850 including Fedex shipping to your FFL.

Selling it will also make @michael458 happy. ;)

Here are some pics:

1646009511650.png

1646009555739.png

1646009572117.png

1646009590193.png

I had ordered this rifle a while ago and NEVER even fired it, so for all practical purposes it is brand new. It has been a safe queen ever since I received it.

Here are the build specifications:
  • LH G30 CRF 3-Position safety .375 H&H
  • Jewel Trigger
  • 24" barrel 1-12 twist
  • Heritage Stock
  • 14" LOP w/ 1" Decelerator
  • 1" sling swivel
After I ordered it, McMillan quit offering CRF actions as an option, and the 3-Position safety is an optional upgrade. It can be yours for $5,850 including Fedex shipping to your FFL.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 454732

View attachment 454733

View attachment 454734

View attachment 454735
That's a fine rifle, very smooth action. I own a G30 Tactical Hunter and love it!

Finally coming to your senses I see.................

You know, I actually owned a 375 HH one time............ Its true. My Late Friend David had a Winchester M70 375 HH....... he needed to sell it....... For $600 I figured maybe one day I could make something useful of the action............ After about 6 months of that POS Caliber being in my Lab Room, I just could not take it anymore, Dan at CEB needed a 375 to do test work, since I refused to test 375 anything, I gave him the damn thing just to be rid of it..................I could not abide looking at it anymore....................... 3 7 5 :Vomit:

Finally coming to your senses I see.................

You know, I actually owned a 375 HH one time............ Its true. My Late Friend David had a Winchester M70 375 HH....... he needed to sell it....... For $600 I figured maybe one day I could make something useful of the action............ After about 6 months of that POS Caliber being in my Lab Room, I just could not take it anymore, Dan at CEB needed a 375 to do test work, since I refused to test 375 anything, I gave him the damn thing just to be rid of it..................I could not abide looking at it anymore....................... 3 7 5 :Vomit:

You need help...........make that call! :A Stirring:

You need help...........make that call! :A Stirring:
Ok, lets take a second and a step back......... Lets look at our names... michael458.... OK, with that, I may not be beyond help..... with a name 3 7 5 Fan of any sort...... you are just Beyond any Help....
:ROFLMAO:

I had ordered this rifle a while ago and NEVER even fired it,
What would be the point in firing it, unless of course you were overrun with rats or such.......?

Well, for countless on this site it is a good all around rifle. I would have kept it and actually used it if I had not bought a .300 RUM for plains game. I do have the .4XX and .5XX calibers for elephants.

The rifle pictured above was commissioned after a lot of research (G30 action, Jewel trigger, CRF, 3-Position Safety etc.) and lefties do not have a lot of choice to begin with.

May we see a pic of the boltface, pls? Thx!

What metal(s) are the bbl and receiver made from? (I see the S/S bolt, but...)

*i'd take the rail off. they are so damn ugly (esp. on fine hunting rifles!) lol ;) put it on your .223. (Impedes access to the magazine area-can be fairly impt on a DG gun.) no charge. Talley/Alaskan. This, from a guy that passed the Picatinny Arsenal 2x daily for decades (and used to take short-cuts to work through the base, prior to 9/11!) 'Saw a <1,000 lb black bear dumpster diving on the base once (when they left the gates open during business hrs)! All that said, sent a copy of your post to a well-to-do southpaw hunting friend...

Last edited:
If I was only left handed. Wonderful gun.

Isn’t there another thread with someone looking for a LH .375?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyceBeard

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!