Looking For A Scope

Cornelius 1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im looking at getting a cz or Winchester rifle and would like to know if anyone has a very good condition second hand Vx or Vx2 3-9x42 that they would like to sell.

You can also get hold of me on my cell : 072 499 2503

Thanks

Hi everyone

Im looking at getting a cz or Winchester rifle and would like to know if anyone has a very good condition second hand Vx or Vx2 3-9x42 that they would like to sell.

You can also get hold of me on my cell : 072 499 2503

Thanks
Nelius

Keep an eye on Guntree, I found my one scope on the site and I was very happy with the scope and the deal. Do keep in mind that you might encounter some sly guy taking a chance......

Regards

Try E-Bay

Amazon for a reconditioned one!

look at gunbroker as well. I got my leupold vx3 3.5-10x50 for $320 brand new.

Try lfcrock on eBay. I have bought numerous scopes from him all without issues.

We had 2 of the vx 11 s go haywire while in Africa ...We sent them back and they still messed up when we got them back..Adjustments were not accurate and they would not hold zero...I had a vx 111 that never gave me any problem...This was ten years ago so maybe they are better now..The lower end scopes only have single springs under the erector assembly..Not long after ,this they went to dual erector springs on the vx111..I guess they knew...Warranty is worthless when you are out in the boonies...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nbiermann

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia