Looking For 450 Rigby CZ 550. Serious Buyer. I'll Cover All Shipping And I Can Email My FFL License

csmith478

AH member
Reaction score
Hey all, looking for a CZ 550 in 450 Rigby. Had someone on this who said they had one but they never responded to my text or calls. Maybe a spammer. But I am a serious buyer. I will pay all shipping costs and I live just a few minutes away from my FFL. I have a 375 H&H, 416 Rigby and a 458 Lott but want to add a 450 Rigby to my collection. If anyone is looking to part with theirs that they haven't used too much, I am your man. Christmas will be here before you know it and you can free up some space in your safe and get some extra cash.

Once you have the range of CZ Magnums then you will need to collect all the Brno Magnums , especially if the historical perspective is important .

Yes I can’t go too crazy lol. Not looking to amass a huge collection. I don’t mind adding a couple more but at this point 450 rigby is my goal. Then maybe a 500 something

Yeah my experience hasn’t been the best so far. Had a guy message me saying he has a 450 rigby just sitting around collecting dust and gave me his number. He would never answer of text back. Then a few days later the exact same message and same phone number but different user name this time. So weird how someone would say they have a gun for sale and give me their number then just ignore everything, yet send 2 messages on this site.

Well if you come across any of the above calibers mentioned let me know and I may be interested. I appreciate your messages- Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamespatterson5

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with