Look for hunt Sitatunga in Caprivi

chago66

AH member
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Deals & offers
2
Jerome, antes que nada un saludo.
Este año tengo ya cerrado mi safari en ZA en Northern Cape, cerca de Kimberley, pero el Sitatunga es un spiral horned que siempre me ha gustado y he visto que esta presente en Zambezi River en Caprivi. Pero buscando outfitters que cacen en Caprivi strip, veo que ninguno oferta Sitatunga, quizas esta protegido en Namibia?
Un saludo y gracias.

Translated by Google translate.

Jerome, first of all a greeting.
This year I already closed my ZA safari in Northern Cape, near Kimberley, but a spiral horned Sitatunga I've always liked and I've seen that is present in Zambezi River in Caprivi. But for outfitters who hunt in Caprivi strip, I see that none offer Sitatunga, maybe is protected in Namibia?
A greeting and thanks.
 
chago66, The Sitatunga is a species that is allowed to be hunted in Namibia. Perhaps you should email some of the Namibian hunting outfitters that offer hunting in the Caprivi, even if they do not not list Sitatunga on their list it might be available to them.

Translated by Google translate.

chago66, El Sitatunga es una especie que se le permite ser objeto de caza en Namibia. Tal vez debería de correo electrónico algunos de los proveedores de equipo de caza de Namibia que la caza de oferta en la región de Caprivi, incluso si no no Sitatunga lista en su lista que podría estar disponible para ellos.
 
Sitatunga

Sorry for a late reply. With heavy weather we have allot of trouble to connect and surf the web. Sitatunga occur on the Kwando & Linyanti Rivers in the Caprivi. There is no hunting quota available in Namibia!
I would say the best Sitatunga man around would be Richard Bell-Cross!!!
Pro-Hunt Zambia, check out their website!

Good Hunting
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top