Long weekend fishing trip

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
9,994
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
The "May 2-4" long weekend in Ontario is often a time for a pilgrimage north. My two boys and I venture to the cabin in northern Quebec where we moose hunt for some early season fishing. It is a great chance to unplug and recharge! Hope you all had a great weekend!
IMG_20170520_151110433_HDR.jpg
 
So how was the fishing? Our walleye are just now turning on. Bruce
 
The pike were biting but no walleye. Even the pike lacked their usual fight for the most part. It was colder than last year but still great.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Miss fishing with my Dad .
Glen
 
What a wonderful looking place. Hope you had a good time.
 
These postings are getting me excited. My middle son and I are headed to southwestern Virginia at the end of this week to pick my African and New Zealand taxidermy, and since there are trout streams all around, my truck bed has fly and spinning equipment in there. I am ready. Two years since I have seen these heads. I will post them here when I get them.
 
What a wonderful looking place. Hope you had a good time.

We had a great time, thanks. It is a very special place, more so because of the people who we meet up with there. Twice a year: long weekend fish and fall moose.
 
Four more weeks till my annual fishing trip up north with my Dad and niece. Going to try a different lake this year. Gotta get the boat out for a trial run on a local lake first though!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,396
Messages
1,574,985
Members
170,205
Latest member
Brigette
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top