Loading Room Clean Up

tarbe

AH ambassador
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
5,004
Reaction score
9,830
Location
Romance, MO
Media
121
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Spent a few minutes in the loading room contemplating how miserable it is going to be when I have to move this mess to MO.

So I scribbled a quick list of stuff I can sell. Powder needs to be ftf (between Houston and Springfield, MO) and all powder is in sealed containers, always stored in a conditioned space. Bullets and brass is plus flat rate shipping cost.

This probably won't be my last such post...


8 pounds Leverevolution $175

8 pounds Alliant Pro Reach $120

5 pounds Reloder 7 $125

8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

8 1 pound cans IMR 4227 $25/lb

3 1 pound cans Accurate 2200 $25/lb

8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR $175

8 pounds WW 760 $175

1,500 .452 230gr cast (RN and HP) 12 cents each plus shipping

5 boxes 50 285gr Speer GS .375 $25/box

3,000 45 ACP cases (most once fired) 10 cents each (will sell by weight!)

I probably have about 2,000 excess 30 cal bullets...I don't know where to start...

I have about 4,000 excess rounds of loaded 45 ACP, but they are my loads...so cannot legally sell. :)

I generally drive from Houston to Ozark County MO twice a month, and can go through Dallas or Little Rock.

Tim
 
I would be interested in some of that 45 acp wish you could sell it.
 
Tim are you moving to Missouri full time?
 
If any of those .30 bullets are barnes 168gr or heavier... I'd love to buy some from you..
 
Where's the H4831, Varget and IMR4350?
 
Wow....overwhelming response.

Everyone above who claimed an item in the ad - it is yours....with the possible exception of the Leverevolution. I have an email on it and I need to check time stamps!

I have an early meeting (yeah, still working) and will send PMs to each of you as is can.

thanks,


Tim
 
Tim are you moving to Missouri full time?
Yes. Has been the plan for nearly 10 years. Negotiating with my company to move there with my job, now that we've worked remote for nearly a year.
 
If any of those .30 bullets are barnes 168gr or heavier... I'd love to buy some from you..
Sorry, sold off all my TTSX heavier than 150gr last year (about 400 of them).
 
Do you have any 125grs, 30 Cal bullets??? Thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,598
Members
170,606
Latest member
duka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top