Little Rascals in School

Heym 88

AH fanatic
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
584
Reaction score
237
Media
23
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
All the little rascals are sitting in school when the teacher asked who can spell the word ( dictate).
Spanky is waving his arms and the teacher calls on him.
Spanky says d-e-k-t-a-t-e and the teacher says no spanky..that's incorrect.

Buckwheat waves his arms and the teacher say's "ok buckwheat you tell me" and buckwheat says oh tay....d-i-c-t-a-t-e. The teacher says very good buckwheat..now can you use it in a sentence. Buckwheat says sure...." Darla say my Dictate good "
 
:laughing: love that Buckwheat.
 
:laughing:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,476
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top