LIONMAN

lionman

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
PHASA, SCI, SA Predators Assosiation, WRSA, SAGCA
Hunted
Tajikistan, USA, Norway, Pakistan, Botswana, Zimbabwe. Tanzania, New Zealand, Zambia. Namibia
Hi ....My name is Randy Westraadt and I have been a hunting outfitter for 21 years now. Most people will know me as a lion hunter and outfitter and I have been specializing in big cats for last 18 years.

I am the owner of an unique and beautiful private game reserve in the Boshof area of the Free State province of South Africa. This 9800 acres of Kalahari thornveld mixed with iron rock-hills makes it one of the most beautiful areas in our country.

What makes this such a special area is that 3 of the Big 5 roam freely in this area. The Reserve was proclaimed in 1991 and is gazetted in the Free State Provincial Gazette as a proclaimed Private nature reserve. This area also boast with 30 huntable species including lion, buffalo and rhino. The Reserve is known as THE LION VENUE.

We have opened our door to outfitters to bring their clients to hunt this area. All lion and rhino hunts are attended by a Free State Nature Conservation officer to see that all hunts are conducted in a fair chase manner. The lions has been in the area for than a year and have caught many buffalo bulls as supper!!

All are welcome!

I can be contacted at 0824941897 or email at choiceafrica@mweb.co.za.

Welcome to AH lionman!

Welcome!

I look forward to your contributions.

Glad you have started posting Randy.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

When you get a moment please share some pictures of your reserve with us.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, look forward to your posts!

Welcome to AH Randy! Enjoy the site. If you have a website pass it on we would love to see what you have to offer.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome lionman. Sounds like you know Brickburn already. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

nice intro randy
welcome to AH , enjoy the site
looking foreward to your posts and offers

Welcome to AH

Welcome Randy.

Welcome Randy. Looking forward to more info.

Hello and welcome Randy!

Welcome Randy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisonholker56

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?