Lion Charge Japanese Zoo

mcdowelr

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
118
Location
Crestwood KY
Media
47
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa

Check out this Lion at this Japanese Zoo. I am sure he was just wanting to "play" with this little boy.
 
This shows why you should never turn your back on a cat. He was just waiting for that and then boom!

Also, I like the glass wall. That's way better than a fence- and it probably does a better job of keeping kids from falling in like with that gorilla recently.
 
Omg as soon as I saw the lion get down like that. As soon as the kid turned his back, here he came. Wow!
 
Yea it was a game of tackle football. The Kitty was just demonstrating how to do a chop block.......pork chop that is!
 
@Adam S Your wife sounds like a smart lady!
 
We had a big male gorilla do the same thing at the Denver zoo, only it was out of anger from a dozen little kids banging on the glass despite there being signs to not allow your children to do it. When he hit the glass it sounded like thunder and actually bowed it out far enough to knock the kids over. They all started crying , the mothers were screaming- hopefully more than one lesson was learned
 
Wonder how thick that glass is?
I would venture a guess that it may not be Glass but some form of Plexiglass that would flex and not shatter
 
Based on how far the glass bowed from the Gorilla I would have to agree with the plexiglass or some kind of acrylic deal. It appeared to be 1.5-2in thick at the gorilla enclosure, which gives an idea of the power of some of these animals
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,094
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top