Limpopo bird hunting

Shade Asbhire

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have been reading this forum for a few years but haven't posted much. I do want to thank everyone for so much valuable information though. I am going on my third trip to SA next month. Early June. I will actually be hunting two different places. One I have been to before one I have not. One is around the Bokkraal area and the other Louis Trichardt area. I'll have two days between hunts and looking to fill them with something fun. Was curios if anyone knew of any bird hunting areas between those two areas? I know most wingshooting is done south in the Free state area but hoping someone may know of a farm that provides it further north. It's just a thought. I'm also looking at maybe some fishing. Anything really to fill the time. Any suggestions is appreciated. I will be traveling with rifles so I'm not sure about staying at any of the parks.

I don't know much, but there were certainly ample guinea fowl in Limpopo when we were there.

Hi there. We can help you with 2 days bird hunting anytime. We have excellent bird hunting in our area and with the good rains we had there is plenty of guinea fowl and francolin. The photo's is of a group of bird hunters we just had in camp with us.. We are situated 18 miles from Louis Trichardt. Send me the dates of the two days and I will see if we have space.

Herman Scheepers

IMG_8205.JPG
IMG_8503.JPG

You will mostly be looking at guinea fowl and franklin. There are some lakes on that side of the mountain with some nice accomidations in the LT area. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMcAuley

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles