Leupold Vari-X IIc 1-4X with Heavy German Post Reticle

MedRiver

AH veteran
Reaction score
Nice matte finish 1-4x Vari-X IIc with a German post reticle. Two thick lines with square ends along the horizontal axis. A thick post with a pointed end coming up to center along the vertical axis.

This scope has some dings on the turret cap and on the body as shown in the pictures. Includes Leupold rubber covers. Friction adjustments.

$215 to your door

Judd
[redacted]

IMG_4297.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg
IMG_4299.jpeg
IMG_4300.jpeg
IMG_4301.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4304.jpeg
IMG_4305.jpeg
IMG_4306.jpeg
IMG_4307.jpeg
IMG_4308.jpeg
IMG_4309.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it.

PM inbound.

The Leupold Custom Shop would install a German #1 reticle in certain models back in the day. You do not see many Leupold's with that reticle these days. Cool.

The Leupold Custom Shop would install a German #1 reticle in certain models back in the day. You do not see many Leupold's with that reticle these days. Cool.
And being an old German (and a Luddite), I appreciated the offering! :A Hey:

Dang @tarbe good snag... in 6 minutes! :A Hi Five:

Sometimes the bear eats you...sometimes you eat the bear.

This time I got to eat the bear.

Most of the time I am shaking my head, swearing I will check in more frequently!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeDuran

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?