Leupold ballistic laser 9x32 binoculars

How much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixelpadre

Reaction score
I recently acquired a pair of these LUEPOLD binoculars. Really nice pair with range finding to 1500 yards +/- 1 yard accuracy. I cant find anything on the internet. I have seen a similar pair (same maker) with up to 1000 yards for $679. But no where, not even ebay, is there anyone who is selling them.

Does anyone know what they are worth?

they were probably in the 500 dollar range new, but they have all been discontinued from what I see. Used glass is usually around half price or less of new unless it's something that gets collector's stirred up.

A 1500 yard range finding binocular? In a 32mm compact size? 1500 yards takes a pretty healthy laser system.

I'd think $500-650, personally.

The problem with most of the full size bins is that they weight a veritable shit-ton. Grab that set of 8x42 Rangefinders...at near 3# of weight, I passed. I went 10x32 bins w/ 6x rangefinder. lighter...and more flexible setup.

A 1500 yard range finding binocular? In a 32mm compact size? 1500 yards takes a pretty healthy laser system.

I'd think $500-650, personally.

The problem with most of the full size bins is that they weight a veritable shit-ton. Grab that set of 8x42 Rangefinders...at near 3# of weight, I passed. I went 10x32 bins w/ 6x rangefinder. lighter...and more flexible setup.

I have to agree with you. I can't even find the equivalent anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeulahLomb

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?