Leupold 1-4 Vari-X II Value

WisconsinKen

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
335
Reaction score
275
Location
NE Wisconsin. USA
Media
23
Hello everyone. The .375 H&H I bought a couple years ago came with a Leupold 1-4 Vari-X II mounted to it. After shooting it a few times, I am contemplating changing it out. Any idea what this in decent shape is worth? I know, whatever someone is willing to pay . But, I’d like to ask fair value for it as I will have to replace it with another quality piece of glass. Thank you for your guidance.
 
I dont think a whole lot.. The Vari X II was replaced by the VX-2.. which has since been replaced by the VX-Freedom..

The VX Freedom 1-4X MSRP is $299 new in the box.. but can be had a good bit cheaper when retailers put them on sale...

I didnt see any 1-4x's on ebay.. but there are several 2-7x Vari X II's in good condition listed there that are going between $80-$90...

All that said, the Vari X II isnt a bad piece of glass.. a bit dated.. but if in good condition, Im sure someone here would want it at a fair price..
 
I would add that I'd replace it. My Leopold is not holding zero very well after a few bumps. I'm happier with a Trijicon.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,922
Members
169,643
Latest member
xs88club
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top