Less than a week away!!

piratensafaris

Reaction score
I am less than a week away from starting my first safari. I was wondering for those who have made the trip this year, is there anything special that I need to know about, whether it’s regarding travel or what not?

Enjoy every moment!!! Don’t sweat the details. Let your outfitter do that. Your Ph will make a very quick read on you based on your attitude and gun sighting in moments. Humbleness goes a very long my friend as does simple human kindness showing your appreciation. They also will watch how you treat their staff. Respect and thankfulness will get you a team that will do just about anything for you to make your Africa adventure a success!!!

I am less than a week away from starting my first safari. I was wondering for those who have made the trip this year, is there anything special that I need to know about, whether it’s regarding travel or what not?
Very Exciting! What country and outfitter??

Dont forget your AH hunt report when you get back :A Hold Breath:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NevaClancy

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here