Less than 30 days till Zim to go after Mr. Spots!!!!!!!

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Wow, cant believe I am under the 30 day mark until heading to Zimbabwe to pursue Leopard! Looking forward to visiting a new country, seeing the sights, hearing the sounds, and going after different species! Looking forward to it with @Mbalabala Safaris !

Reedy0312 I am so jealous! Hoping you success and a great hunt! Pictures, pictures, pictures...PLEASE!

Great outfit, Great PHs you should have a good time good luck!!

good luck with mr spots

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!

Go get him charles!

Good luck and straight shooting!:P Elmer Fudd:

32 days for me, Reedy. I have so much to get done here before I leave I have just been running balls to the wall. Good luck to you and Rookhawk both!

Best of luck to you Charles! Is the Kimber going along with you?

Wow, cant believe I am under the 30 day mark until heading to Zimbabwe to pursue Leopard! Looking forward to visiting a new country, seeing the sights, hearing the sounds, and going after different species! Looking forward to it with @Mbalabala Safaris !

You lucky POS..... your ass just got back from Buff with @aaaserapa Now, spots?!?!? #jealous

How incredible it would be if all of the AH leopard crew came back successful this year!?

Let's hope, Rookhawk! With things the way they are with FWS right now, I'm not sure we will have another chance.

Good luck to you @Custom also!

Best of luck to you Charles! Is the Kimber going along with you?

Thank you @Aaron Nietfeld ! With the route I am taking. short connection times, and multiple airlines, I deemed it best not to take a rifle with me this time. Luckily Lin will be letting me use his .375!

(outside voice) Good Hunting as others have said lots of pictures please.
(inside voice) Grrrrrr....sooooo jealous. :whistle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allenprese

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]