Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
20211016_095809.jpg

Leopard 1:

The first hunt we targeted a cat that i had 3 years of 'practice' hunting (that I know of and can confirm). This cat had been run off by lions, scared from the blind by an unfortunate circumstance, then missed by a hunter...yep, clean miss in 2019. That has happened twice to me in my career and anyone that has hunted with me will find that amazing due to our meticulous procedure and equipment. But if a man isn't excited about a leopard than I'd prefer he hunts with someone else!

He came back on bait quick near the place he had been shot at the year before. We had a new tree and new set up. We almost got disappointed by lions but this old boy knew his way around them and fed when they were sleeping.

It took a few sits but he was shot around day 7 in the evening just before dark (we hunt all cats in daylight hours). He was a big cat and his death closed a chapter for me that was bitter sweet.

20200825_143241.jpg

We took a huge kudu on the way into this bait! This is a long East African Greater Kudu.

Leopard 2:
20200908_173506.jpg

Cat number 2. This guy came on at one of my favorite spots in a deep gorge. He was feeding before the client arrived and we waited a bit to review 3 other males and then in the middle of the hunt we took this guy there is a good video of it floating around some place... search bullet safaris

This hunter also took a huge sable, and had 2 classic buffalo experiences - taking 2 great bulls. I think he ended up with 10 or 12 trophy animals in a wilderness area. There is a report on AH about this hunt.

20200830_122814.jpg

Leopard 3:
20201105_130044.jpg

One of our PHs holding up Docs leopard after he climbed in the tree at 9.30am

This was the biggest cat of the season. I had a old friend and repeat client with me.

Doc also took 3 buffalo and a host of plains game.

20200921_175709.jpg

Leopard 4:
20201016_192137.jpg

This one came down to the wire...too many plots and twists in this story! You can find the report here on AH as well.

I'll fast forward to the end...after looking at 18 different leopard and we got this one on day 13! My friend Mark was blessed with a great cat and an adventure of a lifetime.

Hunt report:

More to come...
Nathan Askew

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Namibia in Sep. and a leopard hunter came into camp a couple of days before I left. I sure wish I could have seen how it turned out and possibly gotten my hands on one.

Great animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meiyejiujie262

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?